The current situation in the Netherlands with regard to the coronavirus is closely monitored by Pro Care kraamzorg. We do our best to inform both our employees and customers as well as possible about this subject. We use this page and our Facebook page to keep our customers informed about all developments.
Pro Care kraamzorg follows the guidelines of RIVM and advice from the trade association BO geboortezorg.
Current measures Pro Care kraamzorg
- The maternity nurse pays attention to the basic rules, including extra attention to hand hygiene.
- An urgent advice to limit maternity visits as much as possible when the maternity nurse is present in the family. From the government, a maximum of 4 visitors per day may be received at home.
- It must be possible to keep a distance of 1.5 meters in the room.
- The family ensures that visitors with complaints do not come to visit.
- Maternity nurses from vulnerable groups are taken into account.